Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've become fully absorbed in a new project. I am nearing the end of the process of clearing out my parents estate. There are only 2 items left - the family home they lived in for over 40 years, and their lifetime collection of photographs. These are really the hardest of items to deal with.

The flash came when looking at some of the photos taken in the house - showing many of the things that went on through the years. I have started re-taking many of these from the same vantage point, but with a wider field of view. I've done dozens so far, and plan to pull together a book of 50 or so for the family. The theme is all the things that make a house a home. Here are a few of my recent favorites:

Bath time, circa 1988

Friends Birthday ~ 1997

First bike - 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment